Pokémon Tabletop Adventures: Gotta Catch 'Em All
Kanto is the region of the Pokémon world in which our story takes place.
Cities and Towns
- Pallet Town – A fairly new and quiet town. It’s a small and pretty place.
- Viridian City – A beautiful city that is enveloped in green year-round.
- Pewter City – A quiet city nestled between rugged mountains and rocks.
- Cerulean City – A beautiful city with flowing water and blooming flowers.
- Vermilion City – A southern city that is bathed in orange by the setting sun.
- Lavender Town – A small town covered in a beautiful hue of purple.
- Celadon City – A rich, rainbow colored city where people and Pokémon gather.
- Fuchsia City – A historic village that has become new.
- Saffron City – The biggest city in Kanto, shining with a golden light.
- Cinnabar Island – A town used to be here until it was swept away by an eruption.
Places of Interest
- Cerulean Cave – sometimes referred to as the Unknown Dungeon, it is a cave located in the northwest corner of Cerulean City in Kanto
- Diglett’s Cave – a long tunnel dug by wild Diglett and Dugtrio between Route 2, south of Pewter City, and Route 11, near the eastern edge of Vermilion City
- Celadon University – a university located in Celadon City
- Mt. Moon – an infamous mountain located between Pewter City and Cerulean City
- Pokémon Tower – a seven-story tower, located in Lavender Town, that houses hundreds of graves of deceased Pokémon
- Power Plant – a facility located on Route 10 that powers most of the towns in the north-east area of Kanto
- Rock Tunnel – a naturally formed underground tunnel between Route 10 Lavender Town
- Safari Zone – a special Pokémon preserve in Kanto
- Seafoam Islands – a pair of islands that are situated on Route 20
- Viridian Forest – a forest which lies between Viridian City and Pewter City in the middle of Route 2
- Pewter Museum of Science – a museum which holds a huge collection of artifacts, including rocks from the moon, space shuttles, and Fossils of ancient Pokémon
- Cerulean Cape – the northeastern-most point in the region of Kanto located at the east end of Route 25, it’s a popular spot for Trainers and tourists alike